"Noah was a brave man to sail in a wooden boat with two termites." - Anonymous

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Falling Water

My mother-in-law's Christmas present. I finished knitting this ages ago (in, like, September?), but didn't get around to blocking or finishing it until just before Christmas. Then I realized we were actually going to be seeing them on the 23rd, instead of the 24th like we normally would, and in a sudden panic, I had it soaked, measured, and pinned before going to bed on Thursday. Then I raced home from work on Friday to weave in the ends.

Pattern: Falling Water by Bonnie Sennot. Yarn: Estelle Cadenza


Anyway, she likes it. And I'm glad. I've never been able to get a sense of what she likes in clothing and accessories.

It's such a pretty blue, I kept a skein for myself.

No comments: